5. Withdraw from DSA-Sec

If your child no longer wants to be admitted to secondary school through DSA-Sec, you can withdraw in one of the following ways:

  • Do not submit any school preferences for your child during the school preference submission period.
  • If you have already submitted your child’s school preferences but wish to withdraw, log in to the DSA-Sec Portal. Your spouse will also need to log in to verify and confirm the withdrawal.