A Singapore Government Agency Website How to identify
Official website links end with .gov.sg

Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg website
(e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution.
Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Direct School Admission for junior colleges (DSA-JC)

5. Cancel DSA-JC acceptance

Cancellation of DSA-JC acceptance must be completed by 5pm on Monday, 7 October 2024.

To cancel your DSA-JC acceptance, your parent must:

  1. Get a softcopy of the cancellation form from the DSA school which you have accepted the offer.
  2. Email the completed cancellation form and the following documents to the DSA school:
    • The school's offer letter.
    • The completed acceptance form that you had submitted to the school.
    • The school’s acknowledgement email of your acceptance.
    • A copy of your parent’s NRIC, FIN or passport.

The DSA school will notify you or your parent on the outcome of the cancellation request via email.

If you have accepted a DSA-JC or EAE offer and wish to participate in JAE

Your parent must cancel your DSA-JC or EAE acceptance to withdraw from the exercises, so that you can participate in JAE after O-Level results release.

If you have accepted a DSA-JC or EAE offer and wish to accept a new DSA-JC or EAE offer

Your parent must cancel your previous acceptance before you are allowed to accept a new DSA-JC or EAE offer within the acceptance period.

Applicants who have accepted more than one offer will result in all acceptances rendered void.

Related questions