Last Updated: 01 April 2022

Examination-related services

Learn what you can do if you have misplaced your national examination certificates or need to replace your entry proof.

If you misplaced your original certificates

You may retrieve past years’ PSLE and GCE exam results online at MySkillsFuture portal and view it on OpenCerts [Free]; or find out from Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board how you can obtain past years' examination results.

If you want to replace your entry proof

Private candidates

You can send an online request.

School candidates

You can approach your school.