A Singapore Government Agency Website How to identify
Official website links end with .gov.sg

Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg website
(e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution.
Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Flexi-Adjunct Teaching Scheme

Trained Teachers must be registered with MOE to be engaged by schools as a Flexi-Adjunct Teacher. Learn more about the role and how to apply.

Roles and responsibilities

You may be assigned teaching duties only or a mix of teaching, CCA and other duties. You may be required to take on additional duties that permanent Education Officers and Contract Adjunct Teachers can be deployed for, depending on the needs of the school. Duties of the Flexi-Adjunct Teacher have to be agreed upon between you and the school.


You must have a professional teaching qualification (such as the Postgraduate Diploma in Education or the Diploma in Education from the National Institute of Education or equivalent) and be registered as a Flexi-Adjunct Teacher.

Contract duration

Varies from 1 day to 10 weeks per appointment, depending on the requirements of the school.

Leave benefits

You will be eligible for pro-rated leave benefits after 90 days or more of cumulative service. Cumulative service refers to contracts that:

  • Last 14 days or more
  • Are renewed within 30 calendar days of the last contract
  • Are at the same school

Note: If your spouse is eligible for maternity or adoption leave, you will still be eligible for Shared Parental Leave even if you have served less than 3 months.

How to register

  1. Submit your application through the Registration and Engagement Management System (REMS 2.0) portal.
  2. All applications will be considered based on the Ministry’s prevailing requirements and guidelines.
  3. Check your application status via REMS 2.0. You will also receive an email notification informing you on the outcome of your application. Applications will generally take about 4 weeks to process. In some cases, processing time may take longer.
  4. If successful, you will be listed in our registry and schools will contact you directly if they need your services. You may also search job postings for vacancies in schools. Successful registration in REMS 2.0 does not guarantee employment in schools.

Help and support

Refer to the frequently asked questions on Adjunct and Relief Schemes.

Refer to the user guide if you need more information on how to submit your application, update your personal particulars, and more.

For technical assistance, please contact the REMS 2.0 helpdesk:


If you have other queries, such as about wages or CPF payments, you may send us your queries using the enquiry form.