7. Submit an appeal

If you want to submit an appeal after the release of the JAE posting results:

  • Contact the junior college (JC) or Millennia Institute (MI) directly by phone or email. Find their contact details at SchoolFinder.
  • Access the JAE Online Appeal Portal for appeals to a polytechnic or the ITE.

You must meet the minimum entry requirement and the net aggregate score of the lowest-ranked applicant for the course that you are appealing for.

Appeals are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the institutions. A place may be granted only when compelling reasons are presented and vacancies are available.