Operations Support Officers may be deployed to the Ministry’s Headquarters or to schools to perform the following duties:
- Simple administrative and office work
- Operate and maintain basic office equipment and materials
- Assist in the preparation of apparatus, equipment and reagents for laboratory lessons
- Maintain general cleanliness of equipment and workplace
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Candidates should complete at least Primary School Education
- Preferably with 1 year of experience in cleaning, logistics or simple administrative duties
Successful candidates will be offered appointment on contract basis. The appointment grade and starting salary will commensurate with the qualifications and work experience of successful applicants. Those who have completed full-time National Service will be granted increments.
Operations Support Scheme of Service
|Appointment Grade ||Salary Range* |
|Operations Support Officer Grade V ||$1,114 - $1,313 |
*Subject to change hereafter. Prevailing terms will apply.
- 14 days vacation leave
- Medical leave - 14 days sick leave (if no hospitalisation) and up to 60 days sick leave (with hospitalisation)
- Subsidised medical and dental benefits
- Use of Government Holiday Bungalows
- Group Insurance Scheme at low premium
To apply for the position, you are required to complete the Civil Service Job Application Form (320kb .doc) and email the completed form to MOE_HSCD_EAS_RECRUITMENT@moe.gov.sg. As processing will be based on the application form, it will not be necessary for you to attach a separate resume.
We regret that incomplete application forms will not be considered and only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.