As a Management Support Officer (Non-Diploma) (previously known as Corporate Support Officer), you provide administrative support for the smooth and effective operations of the organisation. The administrative duties will generally include the preparation and verification of documents; management of data records; compilation of statistics; drafting of correspondences; and handling calls and enquiries.
You may be deployed to a school where you will be exposed to administration in a variety of areas such as Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Estate Management and General Administration; or to the Ministry’s HQ where you will take on a more specialised administrative role in one or more of the areas.
- A team player with good communication skills
- Preferably with at least 4 years of relevant work experience in general administration, personnel, finance, procurement or training administration
- Possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Certificate in Office Skills, Certificate in Business Studies (Accounting) or Higher Nitec/ Nitec in Office Skills, Accounting or Business-related disciplines, or
- GCE ‘A’ or ‘O’ Level certificate or the equivalent of ESS Career Readiness Certificate (Operations)
- ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5
Successful candidates will be offered appointment on contract basis. The appointment grade and starting salary will commensurate with the qualifications and work experience of successful applicants. Those who have completed full-time National Service will be granted increments.
Management Support Scheme of Service (2008)
*Subject to change hereafter. Prevailing terms will apply.
|Appointment Grade ||Salary Range* |
|Management Support Officer Grade VIII ||$1,252 - $2,250 |
- 14 days vacation leave
- Medical leave - 14 days sick leave (if no hospitalisation) and up to 60 days sick leave (with hospitalisation)
- Subsidised medical and dental benefits
- Use of Government Holiday Bungalows
- Group Insurance Scheme at low premium
To apply, please visit Careers@Gov to view our current job openings