Operations Support Officers may be deployed to the Ministry’s Headquarters or to schools to perform the following duties:
- Maintaining general cleanliness of equipment and workplace
- Providing logistical support for school events and activities including carrying and arranging of furniture and equipment
- Simple administrative and office work
- Operating and maintaining basic office equipment and materials
- Assisting in the preparation of apparatus, equipment and reagents for laboratory lessons
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Applicants should preferably have prior experience in cleaning, logistics or simple administrative duties.
To apply for the position, you are required to complete the Civil Service Job Application Form (320kb .doc) and email the completed form to MOE_HSCD_EAS_RECRUITMENT@moe.gov.sg. As processing will be based on the application form, it will not be necessary for you to attach a separate resume.
We regret that incomplete application forms will not be considered and only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.