As Corporate Support Officer, you will provide administrative support for the smooth and effective operations of the organisation. The administrative duties generally include the preparation and verification of documents; management of records; compilation of statistics; drafting correspondences; and handling calls and enquiries.
You may be deployed to a school where you will be exposed to administration in a variety of areas such as Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Estate Management and General Administration; or to the Ministry’s Headquarters where you will take on a more specialised administrative role in one or more of the areas.
- A team player with good communication skills
- Preferably with relevant work experience in general administration, personnel, finance, procurement or training administration
- Possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Certificate in Office Skills, Certificate in Business Studies (Accounting) or Higher Nitec/ Nitec in Office Skills, Accounting or Business-related disciplines, or
- GCE ‘A’ or ‘O’ Level certificate or the equivalent of ESS Career Readiness Certificate (Operations)
- ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5
To apply, please visit Careers@Gov to view our current job openings.