Applications for ASEAN Scholarships for Thailand are now open till 12 May 2019. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIPS
The ASEAN Scholarships for Thailand are tenable for studies at Secondary 3 or Pre-University 1 in selected Secondary Schools or Junior Colleges, leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
CRITERIA & TENURE
Apply now if you meet the following criteria:
|ASEAN Secondary 3 Scholarship
||ASEAN Pre-University Scholarship
- National of Thailand
- Performed consistently well in your school examinations
- Proficient in English
- Good record of participation in co-curricular activities
- Born between 2003 and 2005
- Mathayom 1 and 2 or Mathayom 2 and 3 final year results with a Grade Point Average of 3 and above
- Born between 2001 and 2002
- Mathayom 3 and 4 or Mathayom 4 and 5 final year results with a Grade Point Average of 3 and above
TEST AND INTERVIEW
The dates of tests, interviews and key activities are:
||15 March - 12 May 2019
|Selection Test and Interview
|Award of Scholarship
|Arrival in Singapore
End October 2019 (ASEAN Secondary 3 Scholarship)
January 2020 (ASEAN Pre-University 1 Scholarship)
You will be notified at least 1 week in advance if you are short-listed for the selection test / interview. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
VENUE OF TEST AND INTERVIEW
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Please submit your application online by 12 May 2019.
If you have any queries regarding the application process, you may find answers to your queries through the Frequently Asked Questions or contact our customer service centre at +65 6872 2220.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online. However, if you do not have internet access, you may obtain the hard copy form from the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok or Thailand Ministry of Education.
- Singapore Embassy in Bangkok
129 South Sathorn Road
Tel: 02 2862 111
- Thailand Ministry of Education
Ratchadamnoen Nok Road
Alternatively, applicants may also print out a copy of the application form.
All applications should reach the Singapore Ministry of Education by 12 May 2019.