Applications for ASEAN Scholarships for The Philippines are now open till 12 May 2019. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The ASEAN Scholarships for The Philippines is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary 3 to Pre-University 2 and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
You are welcome to apply for the Scholarship if you wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary 3 Level in 2020.
Apply now if you meet the following criteria:
- National of The Philippines
- Born between 2003 to 2005
- Completed at least High School Year 2 (Grade 8). Preference will be given to those who have completed High School Year 3 (Grade 9)
- Have done consistently well in their school examinations
- Proficient in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
Test And Interview
The dates of tests, interviews and key activities are:
||15 March to 12 May 2019
|Selection Test and Interview
||End June - Early July 2019
|Award of Scholarship
|Arrival in Singapore
||Early December 2019
You will be notified at least 1 week in advance if you are short-listed for the selection test / interview. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Venue Of Test and Interview
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Please submit your application online by 12 May 2019.
If you have any queries regarding the application process, you may find answers to your queries through the Frequently Asked Questions or contact our customer service centre at +65 6872 2220.
All applications should reach the Singapore Ministry of Education by 12 May 2019.