Application for the Academic Year 2019 ASEAN Scholarships for The Philippines has closed. We thank all applicants for your interest in the Scholarships.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The ASEAN Scholarships for The Philippines is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary 3 to Pre-University 2 and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
You are welcome to apply for the Scholarship if you wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary 3 Level in 2019.
If you meet the following criteria, you are invited to apply for the Scholarship:
- Nationals of The Philippines
- Born between 2002 to 2004
- Completed at least High School Year 2 (Grade 8). Preference will be given to those who have completed High School Year 3 (Grade 9)
- Have done consistently well in their school examinations
- Proficient in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
Test And Interview
The tentative dates of tests, Interviews and key activities (which are subject to changes) are:
|Activity ||Date |
|Application Period ||14 March to 11 May 2018 |
|Selection Test and Interview ||July 2018 |
|Award of Scholarship ||October 2018 |
|Arrival of Scholar in Singapore ||Early December 2018 |
You will be notified at least 1 week in advance if you are short-listed for the selection test / interview. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Venue Of Test and Interview
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Application has closed.