Applications for ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia are now open till 28 June 2019. Apply now!
About The Scholarship
The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary 3 to Pre-University 2 and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
You are welcome to apply for the Scholarship if you wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary 3 level in 2020.
Apply now if you meet the following criteria:
- National of Indonesia
- Born between 2003 to 2005
- Sat for 2019 SMP 3 National Final Evaluation Examination (UAN)
- Have done consistently well in school
- Proficient in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
Test And Interview
The dates of tests, interviews and key activities are:
||24 May to 28 June 2019
||Early August 2019
||Mid September 2019
|Award of Scholarship
||End September 2019
|Arrival of Scholar in Singapore
||End October 2019
You will be notified at least 1 week in advance if you are short-listed for the selection test / interview. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Venue Of Test And Interview
Surabaya and Singapore may be used as Test / Interview Centres if there are sufficient short-listed candidates.
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Please submit your application online by 28 June 2019.
If you have any queries regarding the application process, you may find answers to your queries through the Frequently Asked Questions, or contact our customer service centre at +65 6872 2220.
All applications should reach the Singapore Ministry of Education by 28 June 2019.