MOE offers scholarships to bright young students from ASEAN countries, China and India to study in Singapore. We partner various organisations to administer these scholarships.
While studying in Singapore, students will be given opportunities to broaden their horizons and develop important skills such as leadership, communication and other life skills to equip them for the 21st century. They can also help to promote goodwill and understanding among young people from different countries and Singapore.
This webpage provides information about the ASEAN Scholarships for Cambodia.
Applications for the scholarship has closed. We thank all applicants for their interest.
About The Scholarship
The ASEAN Scholarships for Cambodia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary 3 to Pre-University 2 and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
You are welcome to apply for the Scholarship if you wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary 3 level in 2021.
Apply now if you meet the following criteria:
- Nationals of Cambodia
- Born between 2004 to 2006
- Completed at least Grade 10 of Senior High School / Upper Secondary
- Studied English as a subject in Grade 10
- Performed consistently well in school examinations
- Proficient in English
- Good record of participation in co-curricular activities
Test And Interview
The tentative dates of tests, interviews and key activities are:
||4 May to 22 June 2020
|Selection Test and Interview
|Award of Scholarship
|Arrival of Scholar in Singapore
||End October 2020
You will be notified at least 1 week in advance if you are shortlisted for the selection test / interview. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Venue Of Test And Interview
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Applications have closed.