A catalyst in harnessing Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to enrich learning and teaching.
- To provide strategic direction on ICT in education for 21st century learning and to position Singapore as a leader in the use of ICT in education;
- To provide thought leadership in the effective integration of ICT into learning and teaching;
- To build capacity of teachers, key personnel and school leaders, through consultancy at schools and HQ, so as to deepen the pedagogical use of ICT to transform student learning;
- To engage and create a common vision among school leaders, school key personnel, teachers and HQ officers on the critical role of technology in future learnings;
- To lead in conceptualisation and development of video and audio content to support curriculum, assessment, professional development and corporate communications; and lead in design and development of video-based learning approaches; and
- To oversee the planning, implementation and management of the ICT Masterplan in Education.