I Want to Retake My GCE O-Level
You can choose to retake the GCE O-Level
- In your current secondary school (if you meet the criteria for retaking)
- As a private candidate
You would need to consider the following factors if you are considering to retake your GCE O-Level.
- What will I do differently to achieve a better outcome?
- Can I cope with the academic rigour?
- Can I fund my studies if I want to enrol in a Private Educational Institution?
- Have I considered the 3Rs?
- Reasons – Why am I retaking my GCE O-Level?
- Readiness – How ready am I to retake my GCE O-Level?
- Risks – What are the possible drawbacks involved in retaking my GCE O-Level as a private candidate?
For more resources regarding pursuing a private education, you may refer to Information for PEIs and Students.