ASEAN Scholarships for Cambodia
The ASEAN Scholarships for Cambodia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Students from Cambodia are welcome to apply for the ASEAN Scholarships for Cambodia to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three level. Candidates who are not short-listed for the scholarships will be considered for the Merit Awards.
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of Cambodia
- Born between 1998 to 2000
- Have completed at least Grade 10 of Senior High School / Upper Secondary
- Offered English as a subject in Grade 10
- Have done consistently well in their school examinations
- Proficiency in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
Any dates given below are tentative and are subject to changes.
|Application Period||19 May to 7 July 2014|
|Selection Test and Interview||September 2014|
|Award of Scholarship||End September 2014|
|Arrival of Scholar in Singapore||End October / Early November 2014|
Candidates short-listed for the selection test / interview will be notified at least 1 week before the selection test / interview dates. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The applications will be opening soon.
Test and Interview City
The selection tests and interviews will be conducted in Phnom Penh.
Terms and Conditions
- Annual allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover