January 25, 2018
Posting Results for the 2018 Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE)
1. The Ministry of Education (MOE) will release the posting results for the 2018 Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) on Thursday, 1 February 2018, 9.00am. Applicants can obtain their posting results via the following channels:
The JAE Internet System (JAE-IS) accessible through the JAE website at https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/jae; and
Short Messaging System (SMS) text messages sent to the mobile phone number provided by the applicant during registration.
2. Applicants posted to a Junior College (JC) or the Millennia Institute (MI) need to report to these institutions on Friday, 2 February 2018, 7.30am. Applicants posted to a polytechnic or an Institute of Technical Education (ITE) course will receive further instructions via an enrolment package which the institutions will mail to them.
3. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to another JC should approach the JC of their choice directly. The JC has the discretion to consider the application if it has available vacancies, and the student meets its course cut-off point for this year’s exercise. Applicants who wish to appeal for a transfer to MI should also approach MI directly.
4. Those who wish to appeal for a place in a polytechnic diploma course or
seek a transfer to another diploma course can do so via the Polytechnic JAE Appeals Website at http://jaeappeal.polytechnic.edu.sg, from Thursday, 1 February 2018, 9.00am to Monday, 5 February 2018, 4.00pm. Appellants may log on to the same website to receive the outcome of their appeals on Thursday, 8 February 2018, 2.00pm. For more information on the appeals exercise, please refer to the website.
5. Those who wish to appeal for a place in the ITE can do so at https://www.ite.edu.sg/wps/portal/intake, from Thursday, 1 February 2018, 9.00am to Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 11.59pm. The outcome of the appeals will be available at https://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html from Monday, 26
February 2018, 9.00am. Successful applicants are required to accept the offer by Thursday, 1 Mar 2018, 11.59pm.