As a Management Executive Officer, you may be deployed to the Ministry’s Headquarters as a Staff Officer or to school as an Administration Manager. Within the Ministry’s Headquarters, you will have the opportunity to provide executive and administrative support and gain exposure in various areas of specialisation such as General Administration, Personnel, Finance, Planning, Organisation Development, School Infrastructure Development and Psycho-educational Test Development and Research.
An Administration Manager assists the School Principal in financial, personnel, estate management and general administration of the school. He / She will supervise a pool of junior officers to ensure the smooth operation of the school. The job offers excellent opportunities to acquire skills in all facets of organisational administration in a vibrant environment.
- Preferably with 2 years of experience in finance, procurement, human resource or general administration
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to lead and work well in teams
- A dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in continuous improvement and work excellence
- A university degree in any discipline; those without a degree and with relevant experience and expertise may also apply
Successful candidates will be offered appointment on contract basis. The appointment grade and starting salary will commensurate with the qualifications and work experience of successful applicants. Those who have completed full-time National Service will be granted increments. Details of the salary ranges for the Management Executive Scheme are as follows:
Management Executive Scheme of Service
|Appointment Grade ||Salary Range* |
|Management Executive 13 (Cadet Grade) ||$2,400 - $4,350 |
*Subject to change hereafter. Prevailing terms will apply.
- 18 days vacation leave
- Medical leave - 14 days sick leave (if no hospitalisation) and up to 60 days sick leave (with hospitalisation)
- Subsidised medical and dental benefits
- Use of Government Holiday Bungalows
- Group Insurance Scheme at low premium
Successful applicants will be given systematic training to equip them with the skills required for the job. During the course of their career, officers may be rotated to work in the various Divisions in the Ministry or in schools for broader exposure and career development. The Ministry has an established framework to recognise and reward deserving individuals who have shown good performance and have demonstrated the potential to take on higher levels of responsibility.
To apply, please visit Careers@Gov
to view our current job openings