Operations Support Officer (Office Attendant)
As an Operations Support Officer (OSO) in the Curriculum Planning and Development Division at the Ministry’s Headquarter, you will be part of a team that provides logistical and administrative support for the smooth and effective operations of the division.
Your key responsibilities include:
Logistical Support for Meetings/ Events/ Workshops
- Sourcing for venues
- Printing, packing and delivering materials and resources
- Collating attendance lists
- Ordering refreshments
- Registering participants’ details using the Visitor Registration System
- Preparing rooms and stationery
- Registration for participants
- Collating feedback gathered from surveys compiling simple statistics
- Providing mail/file dispatch and printing services
- Operating and maintaining office equipment such as photocopiers and shredders
- Managing inventory including purchasing stationery and other consumables
- Conducting stock take of fixed assets
- Assisting in IT related requests
- Managing data records such as floor directories and file registry
- Covering duties for peers and any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
- Applicant should preferably have completed primary school education with prior experience in logistics or administrative duties
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic knowledge in using Microsoft programmes such as Word and Excel
The application closes on 24 Jun 2018.
To apply for this position, you are required to complete the Civil Service application form (320kb .doc) and email the completed form to MOE_HSCD_EAS_RECRUITMENT@moe.gov.sg. As processing will be based on the application form, it will not be necessary for you to attach a separate resume.
We regret that incomplete application forms will not be considered: only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.