To deliver employee-centric HR solutions and develop strategic HR capabilities through effective, innovative and forward-looking HR structures, systems and processes.
Core functions include recruitment and appointment, management of establishment matters for EOs/EAS/AEDs, employee engagement, performance management, conduct and discipline, posting and deployment.
- Recruitment Centre (REC)
- Attract, select and secure suitable individuals to meet MOE’s range of manpower needs.
- Drive efforts to ensure high quality pre-service training for MOE-specific needs.
- HR Management Centre (HRM)
- Design and drive the operation of MOE’s systems in manpower deployment, performance management and recognition, and discipline management.
- Develop new solutions and levers where needed.
- HR Service Centre (HRS)
- Serve as central employee administration centre for staff in MOE HQ and schools, and NIE trainees. Perform administration reliably and efficiently, in support of MOE HR objectives.
- Translate Civil Service, as well as MOE employee policies and administrative requirements, into internal guidelines and administrative processes that suit the operational needs of MOE HQ and schools.
- HR Partnership Centre (HPC)
- Support schools in the translation of MOE-level HR plans and policies into school-level plans and practices.
- Drive communication of HR policies and processes to stakeholders to raise awareness and buy-in. Stakeholders include school leaders, key personnel, school staff and unions.
- Analyse information collected from school and employee touch-points to drive ground-up policy reviews and process improvements. Develop new touch-points and sensing initiatives where necessary