MOE-AECES Awards for Kindergartens 2012
Outstanding Kindergarten Teacher Award
This award honours remarkable and passionate kindergarten teachers who are role models in the education community.
Outstanding Learning Centres Award
This award recognises kindergartens which have enriched children’s learning experiences through the effective use of their learning centres.
Outstanding Kindergarten Innovation Award
This award gives recognition to kindergartens which have carried out innovative projects and promoted a culture of innovation.
For use by kindergartens:
- MOE-AECES Awards for Kindergarten Excellence 2012 A4 Poster (1.5mb .jpg)
- 2012 Outstanding Kindergarten Teacher Award Nomination Form (66kb .doc)
- Outstanding Learning Centres Award Nomination Form (54kb .doc)
- Outstanding Kindergarten Innovation Award Application Form (Application period from 8th August 2012 to 9th September 2012)
For use by members of the public:
- Public Nomination Form (644kb .pdf)
Completed forms are to be submitted to the MOE Pre-School Education Branch. The closing date for nomination is 6 June 2012 for the Outstanding Kindergarten Teacher Award and Outstanding Learning Centres Award. The deadline for the Kindergarten Innovation Award is 31 August 2012.
Blk 5 #B1-01
Fax: +65 68362102