Management Support Officer
As a Management Support Officer, you will have opportunities to undertake different areas of challenge within the Ministry’s Headquarters. They include Corporate Services, Administration, Personnel, Finance and Information Support.
Management Support Officers may also be deployed to schools as Administrative Executives or Operations Managers.
As an Administrative Executive, you will assist the School Principal and Administration Manager in the areas of finance, personnel, estate management and general administration to ensure the smooth operation of the school.
As an Operations Manager, you will help to maintain general discipline in the school and will be involved in the areas of estate management, safety and security, and logistical support.
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in any discipline
- For the position of Operations Manager, candidates should possess prior experience in logistics, estate management, safety/emergency planning and discipline.
Successful candidates will be offered appointment on contract basis. The appointment grade and starting salary will commensurate with the academic qualifications and work experience of successful applicants. Those who have completed full-time National Service will be granted increments.
Management Support Scheme of Service
|Appointment Grade||Salary Range*|
|Management Support Officer Grade VI||$1,725 - $2,818|
- 18 days vacation leave
- Medical leave - 14 days sick leave (if no hospitalisation) and up to 60 days sick leave (with hospitalisation)
- Subsidised medical and dental benefits
- Use of Government Holiday Bungalows
- Group Insurance Scheme at low premium
The application for the Administrative Executive position is currently closed. To apply for the Operations Manager position, you are required to complete the Civil Service application form (268kb .xls) and email the completed form to email@example.com. As processing will be based on the application form, it will not be necessary for you to attach a separate resume.