Management Support Officer (Non-Diploma)
As a Management Support Officer (Non-Diploma) (previously known as Corporate Support Officer), you provide administrative support for the smooth and effective operations of the organisation. The administrative duties will generally include the preparation and verification of documents; management of data records; compilation of statistics; drafting of correspondences; and handling calls and enquiries.
You may be deployed to a school where you will be exposed to administration in a variety of areas such as Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Estate Management and General Administration; or to the Ministry’s HQ where you will take on a more specialised administrative role in one or more of the areas.
- Possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- 2 ‘A’ Level / H2 and 2 ‘AO’ Level/H1 passes including General Paper; or
- Certificate in Office Skills / Nitec in Office Skills / Nitec in Service Skills (Office) / Certificate in Business Studies (Accounting) / Higher Nitec in Accounting / Higher Nitec in Business Administration / Higher Nitec in Business - Information Technology / Higher Nitec in Business Studies (Administration) / Certificate in Business Studies (Secretarial Practice); or
- 3 or more GCE ‘O’ Level passes including English or Mathematics or the equivalent of ESS Career Readiness Certificate (Operations); or
- 3 or more GCE ‘N’ Level passes including at least a P3 in English and Mathematics or the equivalent of ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5
- Preferably with at least 4 years of relevant work experience in general administration, personnel, finance, procurement or training administration
With the extension of the Management Support Scheme for the appointment of candidates with N/O/A-levels or Nitec/Higher Nitec qualification with effect from 1 Jan 2010, successful candidates will be appointed on the extended Management Support Scheme of Service (2008) and on a contract basis. The appointment grade and starting salary will commensurate with the academic qualifications and work experience of successful applicants. Those who have completed full-time National Service will be granted increments.
Management Support Scheme of Service (2008)
|Appointment Grade||Salary Range*|
|Management Support Officer Grade VIII||$1,163 - $2,025|
- 14 days vacation leave
- Medical leave - 14 days sick leave (if no hospitalisation) and up to 60 days sick leave (with hospitalisation)
- Subsidised medical and dental benefits
- Use of Government Holiday Bungalows
- Group Insurance Scheme at low premium
The recruitment exercise for the post of Management Support Officer (Non-Diploma) is conducted monthly. To apply for the position, you are required to complete the Civil Service application form (1.7mb .xls) and email the completed form to MOE_HSCD_EAS_RECRUITMENT@moe.gov.sg.
As processing will be based on the application form, it will not be necessary for you to attach a separate resume. We regret that incomplete application forms will not be considered and only short listed applicants will be notified for an interview.